Thursday, December 24, 2009

36.5 weeks Swimming and acupuncture

Month 9 is pretty tiring, I must admit. Chad and I have had fun feeling Dutch move around like a maniac, that is the positive. I have had such cabin fever and I feel so lazy resting all the time so I bit the bullet and went swimming. It was FAN FREAKING TASTIC. I felt so weightless and it felt so good on my body. It was funny because I could feel him kicking while I was swimming and my sister and I decided that was Dutch swimming. I was so stoked that my sister wanted to swim with me. Especially because it is winter and freezing outside. She wouldnt let me go off the diving board. Probably for the best.
I have been going to acupuncture to help with pregnancy symptoms and it has been incredible. I have found an amazing lady who has improved my back and my swollen cankles with massage, cupping and acupuncture. It blows my mind how less swollen I am now. I had my group B strep test last week and do not know the results yet. I was way wrong to assume he is ready to pop out any minute and our midwife assurred me I had a few more weeks to go. I think I was in denial that he could grow for another few weeks. He already feels so HUGE! My blood pressure is still great and he is measuring correctly so we are all good. I am going to see the midwives every week now. I start my maternity leave Jan 7. I feel wierd about not working for four months but work is being so supportive and wonderful. I am very lucky. I am able to be with Dutch until the end of April. I know it will fly by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment