Sunday, January 10, 2010

week 39, just woke up and realized my time to blog was running out!


Chad turns 30 today and Dutch turns 39 weeks! Aren't my belly pics amazing!? It looks so much bigger than it feels in the pictures. Well, sometimes that is not true, it can feel pretty darn huge at times. Like when I am putting on shoes and socks, picking up something that my clumsy self has dropped, trying to get out of bed, or walking with Chad and Vader and asking them to slow down. I have had two weekdays of my maternity leave so far and it is the best thing ever. I am glad I started it before my due date because Chad, Vader and I are getting some serious quality time. Not to mention the fact that it was getting physically difficult to keep up with work. I am going to miss them, which is a good feeling and I am excited that I am going to go back. I get to be with my family until the end of April! I have been having major braxton hicks contractions the last two days and they can even be painful at times. They are very random and not intensifying with any regularity so I know they are not going to send me into labor. I do feel they are pushing Dutch down into the right place because my belly looks crazy and deformed with his little body at the end. If I touch my belly it is rock hard at the bottom where he is hanging out. So exciting! I have been so so so hungry lately and frosted mini wheats have been my craving. Something about carbs and pregnancy, I am not sure why. I actually lost a pound at my last appt which is beyond my comprehension. I read in my book that is supposed to happen right before I give birth. yay! (Chad and I have some very good news! I keep thinking about my dads speech at my wedding and how he said "I am a do er.") Chad and I signed a lease on a town home in Redmond near my work and we are going to be able to move out whenever we want to after Jan 18! It is AWESOME and so big! We are going to have two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Dutch will actually have his own room and I am getting so excited to think about decorating it with Star Wars! Vader is going to love it because there is carpet so he wont have to be afraid of the floors. I will have a short bus ride to work. Its going to be great. Who knows how or when we will actually move but luckily, it is up to us completely. We will even have a view of the Cascade mountains! I am so happy Dutch will be in that home eventually, it has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders, even though I know its not going to be easy to move with a baby. We are definately going to wait to move until after he is born and after we feel ready to make things happen. Chad is again, the calm one in all of this and his attitude always reassures me when I start to panic or feel overwhelmed. I hope the next blog post is welcoming Dutch into the world! I am so so so so excited and I love him so much and cant wait to meet him! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment